The Stokke® iZi Go™ X1 ISOFix Base by BeSafe® is a semi-universal Child Safety Seat System that enables you to quickly and safely install your Stokke® iZi Go™ X1 by BeSafe® car seat in a car without having to use the car's own seat belts.
- The Stokke® iZi Go™ X1 ISOFix Base by BeSafe® is easily and securely attached to the car by locking the base into two anchorage points in the back of the car's seat.
- A height adjustable support leg resting on the car's floor provides stability while limiting rotation of the car seat and absorbing the forces between the base and the floor of the car during an accident.
Ease of use
- Once the ISOfix base is installed in the car, you simply click the child car seat into place.
- Two safety indicators signal when the child car seat is correctly installed in the ISOfix base.
- You remove the child car seat with the simple push of a button.
- The Stokke® iZi Go™ X1 by BeSafe® car seat fits directly onto all Stokke® Strollers, making the transition from car to stroller as easy as click and go!
List of approved cars
- A complete list of approved cars for the iZi Go™ X1 ISOFix Base by BeSafe® is available for download below.
- Note that the list of approved cars only lists car models that the ISOfix base can be technically installed in, providing approved ISOfix points are fitted and available.
- Due to variations in the angle of car seats in various car models, and also due to the fact that the ISOfix anchors are fitted very low in some car models, we encourage all customers to try the Stokke® iZi Go™ X1 by BeSafe® in the relevant car prior to purchase. Such pre-purchase test should preferably be conducted with the child in the car seat, to ensure that your child is seated comfortably in your specific car model.