We’re always on hand to offer advice or make things easier, so to help, we’ve compiled these FAQs. If you’ve got a question then they should do the trick.
Tamara empowers you with the flexibility and freedom to choose how and when to pay for the things you love. Tamara lets you Buy-Now-Pay-Later in 3 and 6 installments – all without any hidden fees or interest charges.
Tamara is permitted by Saudi Central Bank (SAMA), Shari’ah-compliant. Learn more about Tamara.
For more information visit Tamara’s help center to find out more.
PAYMENTS IN SAUDI ARABIA, UAE AND KUWAIT
When you use Visa and Mastercard cards to shop with Tamara, your payments are automatically charged based on a payment schedule shown at the time of purchase. Once you’ve successfully made a purchase with Tamara, you will receive an email with your payment schedule for your reference. You can download the Tamara app to receive payment reminders via push notifications and to keep track of your upcoming due payments and the dates by which you are scheduled to pay them. Tamara will also send you payment reminders over SMS.
MY ORDER IS NOT DELIVERED
You would need to contact the store where you purchased your items as Tamara does not have any influence over the delivery.
If you could not get in touch with the retailer then please contact Tamara and we will be happy to assist you. Once you've informed us, we'll adjust your account to ensure that you won't need to make payment until the issue is resolved.
I RECEIVED AN ERROR WHEN TRYING TO MAKE A PAYMENT. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Here’s what we recommend you to try to make a successful payment:
- Make sure that you have sufficient funds
- Make sure that you entered all card information correctly
- Try again with another card or Apple Pay
WHY WAS MY PURCHASE NOT APPROVED BY TAMARA?
Tamara does not approve 100% of all orders as we they are committed to supporting responsible shopping habits. Tamara understand that it can be frustrating to be declined for purchase after being approved in the past. Tamara uses different factors to determine whether orders are approved and your spending limit may vary based on the store where you are shopping. The Tamara Customer Service team is not able to change the automated outcome of the approval decision.
TAMARA CUSTOMER SUPPORT
In case customers have questions or inquiries relating to Tamara, please reach out to the Tamara Help Center, or reach out to the support team using the Tamara app.
For Saudi Arabia, contact Tamara at 8008500548; for the United Arab Emirates, contact Tamara at 8000320638; and for Kuwait, contact Tamara at +966 8001240441, (charges apply).
You can also reach out to them via their social media accounts:
HOW DO I MAKE A PAYMENT?
DOES TAMARA PROTECT MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Your privacy and security are very important to us, and our solution is designed to prevent unauthorized use and protect your personal information. We use security measures including computer safeguards and secured files. We also maintain other physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information and we limit access to sensitive information to those employees for whom access is appropriate.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
Tamara currently accepts all major debit and credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, MADA in Saudi Arabia, American Express). Prepaid cards are not accepted. Tamara accepts Apple Pay in KSA and the UAE.
WHAT'S MY CREDIT LIMIT AND HOW MUCH CAN I SPEND WITH TAMARA?
There is no set limit for how many purchases you can place using Tamara. However, the approval decision when shopping with Tamara can depend on the following:
- Your payment history with Tamara
- Your remaining balance and unpaid orders with Tamara
- The purchase amount of your shopping basket
- Other factors to determine approvals which we’re unable to reveal due to security reasons
- Payments of 3 in Kuwait: a minimum spend of KWD 8 and a maximum spend of KWD 605.
- Payments of 6 in Kuwait: a minimum spend of KWD 242 and a maximum spend of KWD 605.
What is the M&P and me program?
The M&P and me program offers you exclusive access to tailored help for wherever you are on your parenting journey, expert advice and honest product recommendations, all sent straight to your inbox.
How do I join the M&P and me program?
If you are an existing Mamas & Papas customer with a registered account online or via the app you will need to sign up for our M&P and me program here.
If you are new to Mamas & Papas or have not downloaded the Mamas & Papas app, you can enroll by signing up online, or via the app here.
To sign up, you must provide a unique email address and your due date.
Can I opt out of the M&P and me program?
If you wish to opt out of our M&P and me program, you can do so by unsubscribing from our emails at any time, using the link on the bottom of our M&P and me emails, update your preferences via your account or by contacting our Customer Care team. Please allow up to 48 hours to process your request.
What are your trading hours?
- Our following locations are trading as per the guidance and subject to change; The Avenues: 7AM - 3PM, 360 Mall and Al Kout Mall: 8AM - 3:30PM.
Do I need to wear a mask and gloves when I come in store?
- Please follow and adhere by the guidance instructed within your area, for more information seek guidance from governing websites and/or the mall. For the safety of our team members and customers and in compliance with government authority regulation all of our team members will be wearing masks & gloves.
How are you managing the health and safety of your team members and customers?
- We're committed to doing everything we can to ensure the health and safety of our team members, our customers and the community. We are working with and under the guidance and following the direction of government authorities and medical experts.
- We have upweighted our in-store cleaning routines to make them even more rigorous and are focusing on personal hygiene protocols per all government authority guidelines.
Can I pay using cash in-store?
- In line with the heightened medical guidelines to ensure the safety of our customers and our team, we invite you to shop using a contactless electronic payment method or via online. However, will also be accepting cash as a payment method in our stores.
How can I maintain safe physical distance in busy areas of the store like the sales desk?
- To make it easier for you to visualise the recommended safe physical distance between people when at the sales desk, please look for the floor markers our team has placed on the floor. Standing on these marked areas will ensure you are separated from other customers by the recommended 2 metres.
Why are there changes to trading hours?
- The health and safety of our in-store team members and customers is paramount. As the current situation continues to develop, we are working with and under the guidance and following the direction of government authorities, resulting in the reduced opening hours.
Instead of coming to store, how else can I shop?
- If you prefer not to come to store, our online websites are still operating as usual.
How can I pay and is it safe to buy online?
- If you are in store, we encourage you to shop using contactless electronic methods, for online all our payment methods are secure.
I want to update my account
- Once signed in, you can access your account details by clicking on your name in the top right hand side of the page. Once you have accessed your 'account', you can go to 'account information' to update your details.
What is Amber?
- Amber is the Al Tayer Group loyalty programme. Amber members can earn points for their transactions and redeem them in over 100 brands. Our Amber members also receive exclusive offers, promotions and event invitations. To learn more about the Amber programme and become a member, go to www.myamber.ae
I want to log into my Amber account
- If you are not logged in go to 'sign in / register', and click through to 'Amber' and log in with your username and password. If you are logged in, go to my account, and click on 'My Amber' to login or log in to 'My Amber' at checkout
I can't log-in
- If you are a registered user, and forget your password, you can click on "forgot password" and you will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
I have a question on data privacy
I want to opt-In/out of communications
- You can manage your communication preference by going to "my account" and then "newsletter subscription".
Where is my order?
- Contact our customer care team on 220 849 31, or email firstname.lastname@example.org . All our orders are delivered within 1-3 days, depending on time of order. Please see our Shipping Policy for more information.
I want to cancel/modify my order
- You can cancel your order by calling the customer care team on 220 849 31. Your order can only be cancelled if it has not been processed and dispatched. If it's already being prepared, you will need to wait for your order to be delivered and then request a return
I want to change my delivery address
- Simply get in touch with our Customer Care team and they’ll sort it out for you. You can reach us on 220 849 31 or email us by filling the form here. However, once you’ve received an email to say your order has been dispatched, we won’t be able to change your address. Please note that a change to an address outside your country, may require additional charges. Please see our Shipping Policy for more information.
I want to change my scheduled delivery date
- To make any changes to your order, you can contact the customer care team on 220 849 31. You can also email us by filling the form here.
What if I'm not present to accept the delivery?
- For furniture, we will call you ahead of time to schedule a convenient time for you or someone else to be available at home so that our team can assemble the furniture for you. If you already confimed a date/time, and think you might not be there, please contact our customer care team on 220 849 31 (accessible outside UAE) to reschedule. Please note that there might be a fee for rescheduling.
- For small parcels, our courriers will call you when they are on the way, if you are not available, they will bring your item back to our warehouse and try to deliver it the next day. Please note that there might be a fee for rescheduling.
I requested Collect from Store but want home delivery instead
- Please note: Due to store closures, this service is currently unavailable. To make any changes to your order, you can contact the customer care team on 220 849 31 (accessible outside UAE). You can also email us by filling the form here. Please note that additional charges may apply.
How long does it take for me to receive my order?
- We deliver within 1-3 days, depending on the time of order. For more information, please see our Shipping Policy. Please contact the customer care team on 220 849 31 (accessible outside UAE). You can also email us by filling the form here.
I didn't receive my order yet
- You can track your order on the link here or contact the customer care team on 220 849 31 (accessible outside UAE). Our orders are delivered within 1-3 days of you receiving the order confirmation email.
I received wrong/missing item(s)
- Please contact the customer care team on 220 849 31 (accessible outside UAE). You can also email us by filling the form here.
My product is damaged or faulty, what do I do?
- If you’re product is damaged or has a fault, we want to know. Visit one of our stores and our experts can inspect your product for you. If the product is too large to bring in, please take as many pictures of the fault and email our Customer Service team on email@example.com.
What is your return policy?
- We offer a 45 day returns policy. You can return any unused item for a refund or exchange as long as they’re in a re-saleable condition, in their original packaging with tags still attached. This excludes items that have been personalised for you, any toiletries, underwear, swimwear and refurbished items. Items bought in our stores cannot be returned through the online store. You can read our full returns policy here.
How can I return a product?
- The quickest way to return or exchange a product (whether you bought it online or in store) is by taking it to one of our stores. Find the store nearest to you in our store locator in the footer below. Make sure you bring proof of purchase with you. (your confirmation email is enough). For our full returns policy, click here. You can also contact the Customer Care team on 220 849 31 (accessible outside UAE) or email us by filling the form here.
What is your exchange and refund policy?
- Please click here to see our full Returns & Refunds policy.
Can I pick up an item in store?
- Of course! Using our free Collect from Store service you can pick up items either same day of order or the next day depending on time of order. Please see our Shipping Policy for more information. Collect from Store is our way to make your shopping experience as enjoyable and as convenient for you as possible.
How does Collect from Store work?
- We want to make your shopping experience as enjoyable and as convenient for you as possible.
- For most items sold on our website you will be given an option to choose Home Delivery or Collect from Store from the store of your choice.
- You will be asked to choose a store to Collect from Store from, but this can be changed at the checkout stage to another store of your choice.
- Our Collect from Store service is available for most but not all of the items we sell. Throughout the order process, as you add individual products to your bag, we will let you know the service available. We are unable to accept mixed orders that include items for collection from our stores as well as items for Home Delivery, in this instance, two separate orders will need to be placed.
- To collect your purchase from store you will need to bring your order receipt or confirmation email and a proof of ID.
- If you are selecting the Collect from Store option please ensure you have suitably sized transport and assistance upon collection for the items you are about to purchase. If you have elected a third party to collect your items, please inform them to bring proof of ID in order to successfully collect your items.
What’s an e-gift card?
- eGift Cards are a more convenient, electronic version of traditional plastic Gift Cards which you can gift to your beloved ones. You can top up any value you would like to gift via this e-Gift Card.
How to purchase an e-gift card?
- You can purchase an e-gift card by visiting this link. All you have to do is decide how much you’d like to top up to your e-gift card or select from predefined values, write your and giftee’s details and pay with credit card or PayPal. E-gift card details will be sent to giftee’s email address and the pin to use the e-gift card will be sent to giftee’s phone number so please make sure to write a valid phone number.
I have an e-gift card, how can I use it?
- There are 2 ways of using your e-gift card. First you can add your e-gift card to your account by clicking this link and then use it at the last step of the checkout which is the payment step. You can also use e-gift card directly at the payment step where you write your 16-digit e-gift card number, the PIN and the amount you wish to use. You can also use your e-gift card at any Mamas and Papas stores.
I forgot my e-gift card PIN
- If you forgot your e-gift card PIN, don’t worry. You can click this link to reset your PIN. A new PIN will be sent to the mobile phone number which the gifter has specified during the purchase. If you don’t remember the mobile phone number and/or don’t have access, please call our customer care team.
I purchased an e-gift card and I would like to change the value.
- You cannot top up or change the value of your e-gift card however you can always buy another one at this link
I’ve sent the e-gift card to the wrong person/email, what do I do?
- Please call our customer care team and they’ll be happy to assist. In this case, the team will check whether the e-gift card has been used and if not, they’re going to issue you a new e-gift card.
Which payment methods can be used to purchase eGift card?
- You can use any payment method available on our website other than eGift Card.
Do I earn amber points on Gift card purchases?
How will the recipient receive their e-Gift card?
- Recipient will receive the 16-digit e-gift card number via email and the PIN via SMS.
Can e-Gift cards be redeemed in Mamas and Papas stores?
What are the payment options?
There is a problem with my payment
- You can contact the Customer Care team on 220 849 31 (accessible outside UAE). You can also email us by filling the form here.
I have a question about a voucher
- In-store vouchers can only be used in our stores, they cannot be redeemed online.
- If you are facing problems with an online voucher, please contact the Customer Care team on 220 849 31 (accessible outside UAE). You can also email us by filling the form here.
I haven't received my refund yet
- We will initiate your refund once we receive the items back and validate that they are in their original condition. Once that check is done, you will receive a confirmation email. Depending on the original payment method, you should receive your refund within 5-15 days. For any follow-ups or questions. you can contact our Customer Care team on 220 849 31 (accessible outside UAE). You can also email us by filling the form here.
I didn't receive my Amber points
- To receive your Amber points for a purchase, you will need link your Amber account to your Mamas & Papas online account. If you used "guest check-out" you cannot earn points. Points are awarded for full price purchases only. Should you wish to link a previous transaction to your Amber account, you can do so up to 15 days after the date of the transaction. All you need to do is send a copy of your receipt and your Amber account number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have a question about my warranty
- For some of our products, we offer a 6 months warranty. In the rare cases where you might need to use the warranty, you will need to show a proof of purchase. We recommend you bring the item to your nearest store where our experts will assess the damage and assist you with options for repairs or replacement parts. Please read our full terms and conditions here.
My Mamas & Papas product is damaged and I want to repair it
- No problem; you can purchase most spare or replacement parts from us . We will check if the part is available and, if so, our customer care team will order it for you. We stock parts for up to 2 years after you have purchased your product. Please bring your item into any of our stores, our experts will assess the damage and assist you with options for repairs or spare parts. Have your proof of purchase ready (this can either be your store receipt or order confirmation email). If your item is too large to bring in store, please contact the customer care team on 220 849 31 (accessible outside UAE).
I have a question about a product
- If you can’t find the answer online, pop in to one of our stores and our experts can help you with all your questions, give you all the advice, tips and inspiration you need to make an informed decision. Click on our Store Locator in the footer to find your nearest store.
I want to report a problem on the website
- Contact our customer care team on 220 84 931 (accessible outside UAE), or email email@example.com . All our orders are delivered Next Day, depending on time of order. Please see our Shipping Policy for more information.
My payment is not being processed
- You can contact the customer care team on 220 84 931 (accessible outside UAE). You can also email us by filling the form here.
I need help accessing my account
- You can contact the customer care team on 220 84 931 (accessible outside UAE). You can also email us by filling the form here.
I have a question about a online voucher/promo code
- Online promotional voucher codes can be used online at the checkout. Instore vouchers codes applicable in store can be redeemed in the same way. Please note that store credit issued in-store can only be redeemed in-store.
- If you are facing problems with a promo code, please contact the Customer Care team on 220 84 931 (accessible outside UAE). You can also email us by filling the form here.
How can I share feedback about my experience?
- We would love to hear your feedback to help improve our service. You can contact the Customer Care team on 220 84 931 (accessible outside UAE). You can also email us by filling the form here.
I received a survey to complete, what is it?
- After you receive your order, we might send you an email with a survey link. The survey you complete helps us improve your experience with Mamas & Papas. We value your opinion and will do our best to improve on your suggestions.